Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.


Is there a typeface like this?

Hello everybody, i'm a graphic designer and illustrator from Italy. It's my first post here, I hope this is the right section for this request...

I'm looking for a font made like this, without any success.

Obviously the flickering line is only due to my sketching, it should be precise and geometric instead, with monoweighted line, vertical proportions and straight vertical lines. Somewhere between DIN, Vitesse, Stratum, Isonorm and Geogrotesque... these at least are the most similar ones i found in these months. Lower case and different weights are welcome.
I could draw it by myself, but i would take too long for a decent result, so I ask if there are similar fonts, I think i saw it somewhere but can't find it now.

Any advice?

Thanks :)


FF Isonorm

Part of Indices : Typefaces : Rounded Typefaces

Current URL(s):

Designed by Robert Kirchner

Even before AutoCAD decided to acknowledge the existence of PostScript, artists and designers have been asking for a PostScript version of the Isonorm draughtsman’s face. A lot of creative people are eagerly waiting to misuse this geometrically-constructed standard letterform for their free-wheeling design. So now, at last, you can have some fun.