I exported my font in FontLab Studio as OpenType PS format and I tested the font with different software to see if it is okay.
I found that using Adobe Acrobat virtual printer to "print" the MS Word/WordPad document using my font, it will cause a postscript error:
%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
CNLicense-A not found, using Courier.
%%[ Error: typecheck; OffendingCommand: show ]%%
(%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
However, when I use the built-in PDF export feature in Illustrator and OpenOffice.org Writer in Ubuntu, no error is found and the font can be embedded successfully.