New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
205 is a new type foundry founded in 2010 by Damien Gautier (Lyon, France)
Almost display fonts but not only...
Opentype fonts, it's sure! With opentype features (ligatures, alternate glyphs, etc.)
Already available :
– Amiral : a strong stencil typeface (uppercases only)
– Bloo : a four cut font in homage to "Codex80" by Jean Alessandrini
– Caporal : an elegant stencil font
– Colonel : a four cut stencil font – uppercases and lowercases – : cut, rounded and sharp angles
– LeChaufferie : a display font with 1200 ligatures !
– Robin : a dingbats font with infinite possibilities thanks to 5000 kerning pairs
Éditions Deux-Cent-Cinq publishes also books on typography, architecture and contemporary photography.
Visit the website : http://www.editions205.fr