type transitional monospace

Can anyone tell me what monospaced font this is?
The typeface is from a old book, first published in 1986.

Hey Ya'll, it's my first post here on typophile.

I'm working on an identity for a capitol fund I need a monospace transition serif face for a specific application (hence the monospacing).

If anything good comes to mind, drop it off!


Syndicate content Syndicate content