I am currently working on a project to identify a kind or style of typography that is used for a specific application or has a cultural association. I am working with the use of interlocking or connecting letterforms and scripts that often appear in Italian industrial design but specifically on espresso machines.

letsgobuffs's picture

Bucket Font ID

I'm looking for this type or something like it. Strong, bold, has some character and age to it.
Any ideas?

Is the "illy" typeface handwritten or an actual typeface? If it's an actual typeface, what is it called?

Thank you.

Hey all, what face is this? It’s kinda sexy!
Thanks - Matt

Syndicate content Syndicate content