New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
Does anybody know the designer or design studio of GfK’s corporate typeface “Insight” (Insight Print, Insight Screen)?—See: www.gfk.com and www.gfk.com/investors/publications/Pages/annual-report.aspx.
I'm currently designing a brand for a corporate client, in the vein of the new Avois or Eurostar brands. It's shiny, fast, car badge-esque etc, but not so much that it shouldn't appeal to a family friendly/female market, and I need suggestions for a corporate font. Criteria includes:
- Must be by a reputable foundry
- Not be overused already (my biggest problem)
- Be fairly recent (in the last 2-4 yrs?)
- Available from MyFonts as a webfont or TypeKit
- Have enough quirks to be used as a header font but also for text (not essential - if its not suitable for text we can specify a second font)
- Contain multiple weights and italics
- Price range is up to about $50-60 AUD
This article by Steven Heller in the Atlantic about the design of the Arabic font Burj Khalifa Shilia in Dubai may be of interest to some Forum members:
Dr. Mamoun Sakkal
Anyone knows which is the Ford font?