New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
In my current font project (a cursive conscript*), I have added the OpenType features [aalt], [init], [medi], [fina] and [liga] (along with the usual [kern]). These features compile without any errors and appear to work properly in the OpenType Features tab of the Preview panel (they don't preview properly on the Preview tab, but I've read on the FontLab forums that [init], [medi] and [fina] don't preview at all in FontLab Studio, but still work in applications), but when I generate the font (as a .ttf), none of them work in the applications I use this font in (Photoshop and Word '07-'10). It's as if they're not there. However, they appear in the relevant tabs when I open the .ttf in Studio, exactly as they are in my project file.