Hi Typhophiles!

I see that in some fonts sharp angle between paths is padded. What do you call this thing? What's the purpose of this? How large should it be?

Thanks for any answer.

Does anyone know the history behind the term "Monarch" as it relates to paper dimension. Who coined the term? Does it have any relation to royalty?


What is the name for a glyph which contains a full word?
I am looking for typefaces which contain glyphs that are complete words - like "THE" or "AND".
It's hard to search for these because I don't know the term. And searching for "and glyph" really ain't working.

Syndicate content Syndicate content