ball terminals

Can't figure this one out and neither can WhatTheFont. It's currently being used on the homepage of Help please...

Thanks in advance.

Anyone can help me with this type?
It's looks like "Esfera NF" but, the letters "t" and "k" are different.
It's type is used at a brazilian magazine called "casa e comida" (home and food).


Hi! I am having one hell of a time finding this exact font "Makeovers" on this new issue of House Beautiful. I keep getting close but I cannot seem to find it. Any ideas on the foundry or name? Thank you!

Syndicate content Syndicate content